Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Hit The Jackpot at Savemart Today!


I went into Savemart this afternoon to pick up a few items and as I was walking up to the registers to checkout, I found a shopping cart full of Huggies & Pampers Diapers that just got marked down on clearance. I was so excited because I knew I had some good mfg. coupons in my coupon binder I have been saving. I bought:

2 big boxes of Pampers- $10.00 ($3.00 off coupons) so I paid $7.00 each
2 packs of Huggies- $5.00 ($3.00 off coupons) so I paid $2.00 each
3 packs of Pampers Cruisers-$4.00 ($1.75 & 2-$2.00 off coupons) so I paid $2.25 for 1 and $2.00 for the other 2.

I also had a coupon for a free tub of Pampers baby wipes when you buy a box of Pampers Diapers, so I ended up getting that for free as well.

These are the types of deals I just LOVE running into unexpectedly, so it's always good to have your coupons on hand or stashed in your car just in case you ever need them. That's why I always keep my coupon binder in my van so I always have access to it when I need it! :)

I ended up running back into Savemart again this evening to pick up a few more items I forgot earlier today and I ran into another AMAZING deal! They marked down a variety of Jennie-O meat products by placing a $4.00 off coupon on the top of each package for instant savings. I ended up getting:

6 packs of Jennie-O turkey sausage ($4.00 off coupon)- $0.49 each
6 packs of Jennie-O ground turkey w/ taco seasoning ($4.00 off coupon)- $0.99 each
7 packs of Jennie-O ground turkey w/ italian seasoning ($4.00 off coupon)- $0.99 each

Thank you Lord for blessing me with these amazing deals today!

No comments:

Post a Comment