Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Thursday, April 26, 2012

He's Got the Whole Wide World in His Hands

Since Earth Day was this past weekend, I wanted to find a fun project to do with the kids. As I searched some of my favorite blogs for ideas, I came across this "Stained Glass Earth" on www.icanteachmychild.com

that seemed pretty simple to make. She gives you step by step instructions on how to make it. I also liked the idea of explaining to the boys how God created the earth and everything in it. We sang the old bible song "He's Got the Whole Wide World in His Hands, He's Got the Whole World in His Hands" and the boys just loved it.







We hung it up in our window by the front door and the boys just love looking at it everyday. It's so cool when the light shines through and gives it that stained glass look. This is definitely one of their favorite projects so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment