Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Monday, March 30, 2009

A Few More Days........

As some of you already know, I am scheduled to be induced on Thursday, April 2 @ 5:00am at Saint Agnes Hospital. I am very excited to hold and love on my new little guy Jeremiah Scott, but at the same time I'm nervous about the procedures leading up to my delivery. Please pray for me that God will help calm my nerves and give me peace through it all. This is such an exciting time and I am truly grateful for the Blessings God has given our family again :)

I feel very Blessed for all my family & friends and I appreciate all your thoughts & prayers. Thanks for making me feel soooooo LOVED!

6 comments:

  1. Praying!!! Can't wait to meet Baby Jeremiah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear! Prayers are headed your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5am! Too early...hope he comes out quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see him!! I will be praying on Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeremiah must be a more popular n ame with our generation than I thought. We like that name too and Katie's son is named Jeremiah. How fun! We will be praying for you & your family and hoping it all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete