After reading some of your previous posts of kid interviews, I thought it would be fun to try it out too! It's always adorable to see what answers kids come up with. Hug-a-bug seemed to really enjoy me asking him these questions, although I don't think he knew what some of these questions were. I hope you enjoy.........I know I did :)
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you to pieces.
2. What makes mom happy? Daddy.
3. What makes mom sad? When I'm not good.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickles.
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know.
6. How old is your mom? Ummmmm 2........Ummmmm 3..........I don't know!
7. How tall is your mom? Big.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Tickle me.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Pray.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? ........Huh?
11. What is your mom really good at? Playing.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Spanking (what???)
13. What does your mom do for her job? Do projects & watch kids for daycare.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Eat strawberries & whip cream (his favorite :)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When I'm happy.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A toon car....A Thomas One!
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play.
18. How are you and your mom the same? I don't know what to say.
19. How are you and your mom different? I'm a boy and your a girl.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? I love you to pieces Mama.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Because you like him.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Target