Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Baking, Baking & More Baking

I LOVE Christmas and all the baking that goes with it. I have been busy, busy, busy in my kitchen this past week working on putting together homemade gift baskets for my family & and a few close friends. I hope they will enjoy it! :) Here is a few items I have made so far I wanted to share with you.


Almond Joy candies dipped in milk chocolate drizzled with white chocolate with some coconut sprinkled on top.


Pretzel Rods dipped in white chocolate w/ sprinkles on top.


Pretzel Rods dipped in white chocolate drizzled with milk chocolate.


Every year I make Caramel Popcorn. I got these cute popcorn containers and put my Caramel Popcorn inside and wrapped it with cellophane wrap. It turned out so cute!
Homemade Hot Fudge & Caramel Sauce. Oh my..........are these delicious! Of course, I had to make one for my household. I will definitely start making ours for now on.

1 comment: