Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

Wow....this week is here already and I'm just barely trying to figure out what will be on our menu plan. I haven't had much time to go grocery shopping this week so I will plan our meals around what I already have and just buy fresh fruits & veggies! :)

Sunday: Steak, Baked Potatoes, Broccoli & Butter Biscuits

Monday: Tilapia w/ a Mushroom Cream Sauce, Rice & Peas (thanks Lora-my hubby loves this recipe) :)

Tuesday: Taco Chicken Salad

Wednesday: Fish Stick Sandwiches & Fresh Fruit

Thursday: Turkey Burgers, Tator Tots & Corn

Friday: Homemade pizza (build your own)

Saturday: Shrimp Cocktail & Crab Stuffed Mushrooms

1 comment:

  1. I will have to make the tilapia again, that was really good. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete