Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Handprint Paper Lilies Flower Bouquet

These are the flower bouquets the kids made for Easter. Aren't they just adorable? They actually turned out wayyyy cuter than I imagined. Not only was this extremely easy, but very inexpensive as well. These will be a cute little Easter surprise for my daycare parents.

Enchantedlearning.com is the website I found this cute idea from. This project is called "Handprint Paper Lilies". I thought I would dress it up a little and add a flower pot with some moss on top to make it look a little more unique. The kids just absolutely loved them. I found these cute little butterflies at the dollar store I added to the flower pots with a hot glue gun. It gives it that extra special touch!

These turned out so cute, this would be a great Mother's Day gift too! I know we are all looking for ways to make those special, but unique gifts for those amazing people in our lives, all while trying to keep the cost down (trying to stay within budget people:):):) I only spent $1.75 per flower pot including everything. I had the cardstock & straws on hand already and I got the rest of the items at the dollar store. The moss covered two flower pots and the butterflies came 3 in a pack. I also got the green styrofoam that's on the bottom of the flower pot holding the straws in place. They came four in a pack. This was a fun project to do with the kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment