Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Monday, October 18, 2010

Cobb's Pumpkin Patch

We took the kids to Cobb's Pumpkin Patch Saturday afternoon once the kids woke up from their naps. We all had such a great time, the kids didn't want to leave. Of course, mommy always takes way too many pictures, but having 3 boys, it's hard to get one good picture of them all looking & smiling at the same time! :)

Our beautiful family.
Preston, Jeremiah & Noah........my three handsome little fellas! :)
I can't believe I got two good shots of all 3 boys. Too cute!
Noah being silly as always. He's such a character.
Big brothers.
My adorable Preston.
My sweet little Noah.
My little cutie pie Jeremiah.
Jeremiah is taking after his big brother Noah with his silliness.
I think they were done with picture taking at this point.
Preston liked the weird looking pumpkins in the background.
Jeremiah had to touch & feel them too!
The boys favorite part of the pumpkin patch.......the tractor train ride.

Look at their cute little smiles. They are definitely having a great time!
I love how cute & furry this Llama was. He's adorable!
These donkeys reminded me of donkey on Shrek. They were too cute!

The boys enjoyed feeding the animals.
Noah
Preston
Jeremiah

No comments:

Post a Comment