Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Friday, October 8, 2010

Our Fun October Calendar

For the last couple of months, I have been wanting to make a cute & fun calendar for the boys to teach them the months & days of the week. I thought October would be a fun month to start considering they love pumpkins & fall. I got my Cricut machine out yesterday & came up with this fun surprise! The boys just LOVED it! They are looking forward to adding a pumpkin to our calendar each day. I forgot how much fun I have using my Cricut. I already have my November theme picked out & ready to start when the times comes! :)



I want to give a huge thanks to my friend Joan for stopping by yesterday to bring me a new Cricut blade. You were such a lifesaver & I really appreciate your thoughtfullness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment