Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Friday, December 17, 2010

My New Birthday Gift

My husband and I have a really nice Nikon Digital Camera that I absolutely love, but the only problem is, it's really big & heavy to tote around. When I'm leaving the house with 3 kids (soon to be 4) with a diaper bag, purse & whatever else we may need, it's really hard to carry my big & heavy camera case too. I love taking pictures of my kids & capturing those precious moments which pretty much happen anywhere and at anytime, especially with their age. :)

I'm excited to show you my new pretty pink Cannon Power Shot SD1400 camera my hubby got me for my birthday. I haven't used it yet, but I'm anxious in trying it out. The only thing I will need to get used to is how tiny it is. This will fit perfectly in my purse or diaper bag where I can keep it with me at all times & never be without a camera again! :)



And of course I had to get a pretty pink camera case to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment