Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Baby Shower

I had a wonderful time celebrating my baby shower today with great friends & family! I wanted to thank you all who came & shared in this joyous occasion with me today. It meant so much to me!

God has definitely blessed me with another precious gift from above and I can't wait to meet you baby Caleb! Your big brothers are very excited to meet you too! :)


Look at this beautiful & tasty fruit bouquet that my mom & her friend Joan made. I thought this was so creative & fun!


Me & my wonderful mom!

Thank you mom for making this day so special & all of your hard work involved. I know it wasn't easy for you considering you are just recovering from your hip replacement. You mean the world to me!
Me & my Grandma! Thank you Grandma for all your hard work in cleaning up. Your the best!
My good friend Lindsay who was such a huge help in preparing for the baby shower, not to mention her much talked about pasta salad (we are all waiting for your recipe?!?!).

My moms friend Joan whom my boys have gotten to know as "Auntie Joan" over the years. She is always so creative & she worked hard in making my baby shower invitations that turned out adorable!

My friends from church that I have gotten to know & adore over the past few years. Jonna, Lora & Jackie.

Here are all my amazing friends & family that came today to celebrate the blessing of baby Caleb. Thank you for making this day so special & all the memories you have created for years to come! I love you all!

I think it's baby fever......4 preggo's all at the same time! :)
Watch out.......who's next?!?!

2 comments:

  1. It was a lot of fun and your mom did a very nice job with the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still bummed I had to miss it! It looks like you guys had fun!!

    ReplyDelete