Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Monday, August 1, 2011

Jeremiah's 1st Haircut

I have always LOVED Jeremiah's cute little curls, but he was long overdue for a haircut. Daddy gave him his 1st haircut today (mommy finally caved in & let daddy do it) and it turned out so cute!


Jeremiah was excited to get his 1st haircut (front view).


His crazy curly hair (side view).


Look at those luscious curls (other side view).


Oh.... am I going to miss his curly rat's nest in the back. :)


Mommy's cutting a lock of curls to keep for his baby book.


Jeremiah gave daddy a cute little smirk once he started cutting his hair with the Flowbee.


My cute little guy. He did a great job listening & trying to hold still.


Daddy's like a pro at this. He has gotten lots of practice from our older boys.


TA DA! Look at my handsome little guy. Now he looks a lot like his older brother Noah with his new haircut.


So cute!


The back still has some curl to it. I LOVE it! Thanks daddy for doing such an excellent job!

I'm a little sad to see Jeremiah's curls go because that ends the baby stage for me. He's getting to be such a big boy just like his brothers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, it had to have been hard to cut those precious curls off!! But he is definitely a handsome little guy with his new 'do! :)

    Thanks for sharing that my MFW K post was helpful to you. I hope your year is off to a good start!

    Blessings to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete