Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Meal Plan Monday a Little Late



Wow......I can't believe this week is already here. Two of my boys & myself have been sick with colds so we are just trying to get over this crud. I have been busy trying to get all our school stuff together & organized, but it seems as though it's taking me a long time to do so. I'm excited to start school with my boys this week!

Sunday: Corn Dogs & Fruit Salad

Monday: Spaghetti & Meatballs, Cottage Cheese & Corn

Tuesday: Turkey Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries w/ Homemade Dip & Fresh Fruit

Wednesday: Fish Tacos (kids will have fish sticks, cottage cheese, carrots & grapes)

Thursday: Meatloaf, Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Corn

Friday: Grilled Salmon, Mixed Veggies & Corn Bread w/ Honey Butter

Saturday: Chicken Alfredo, Baked Red Potatoes & Broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment