Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Meal Plan Friday

Alright......I haven't posted my meal plan in several months or have been very good about keeping one with the holidays being here. Life has just been so crazy and now it's starting to settle back down and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. It's time to get my normal routine back! :-)

Friday: New York Steaks, Sauteed Mushrooms, Salad, Garlic Bread & Homemade Cake (celebrating my little guys 1st Birthday)

Saturday: I'm Making Finger Foods & Dessert (celebrating New Years Eve with Good Friends)

Sunday: Pork Chops, Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Sweet Corn

Monday: Homemade Loaded Baked Potato Soup Bread Bowls

Tuesday: Fish Tacos & Homemade Cilantro Ranch Dressing

Wednesday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Homemade Tomato Soup

Thursday: Tri-Tip, Rice Pilaf & Peas

Friday: Turkey Burgers, Tator Tots & Fresh Fruit

Saturday: Marinated Salmon, Mixed Veggies & Homemade Cheddar Cheese Biscuits

Sunday: Tacos, Rice, Beans & Chips w/ Guacamole


This Weeks Make & Bakes:
Whole Wheat Bread
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (I got canned pumpkin on clearance for .80 this week)
Chocolate Zucchini Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment