Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Friday, December 30, 2011

Ranch Oyster Crackers Recipe

We spent Christmas Day at my mom's house and one of our good friends came over and brought these delicious Ranch Oyster Crackers (warning: they may be addicting). I just had to have the recipe. This has to be one of my new favorite snack crackers! My kids love em and I can't stop eating them. So with that being said, I thought I would share the recipe with you all too.



Ranch Oyster Crackers

1/2 teaspoon dill weed
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 box (16 ounces) oyster crackers
1 packet (3 Tbsp or 1 ounce) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (this is what I use) or 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper

Instructions:

Place crackers in a gallon-size Glad-Lock Zipper Storage Bag. Pour oil over crackers; seal bag and toss coat.
Add dressing mix and spice; seal bag and toss again until coated. Bake on ungreased baking sheet at 250 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown (I do not bake mine).

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment