Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Monday, October 15, 2012

"Germs are Scary" Soap Dispenser

Every Holiday, I usually try to find a fun craft idea the boys can make for our family and close friends.We have made soap bottles in the past, but I came across this cute idea on Pinterest (yes, another Pinterest project) that works perfect for Halloween/Fall Decor. The boys and I made some this afternoon and they turned out so cute!

We got our soap bottles at Walmart (Equate orange soap .88 cents each) and peeled off the labels (goo-gone works fabulous). I printed out "Germs are Scary" label from here and I took it into Kinko's and had them copy it onto Transparency paper. Once you cut out the labels, I opened the top of the hand soap and rolled my label into a scroll then inserted it down into the soap.  I used a skewer to move my transparency label into place inside of the soap. I added a sparkly cool spider (hot glue gun) with some black tulle for ribbon and Walaaaa.....a perfect gift to giveaway for our loved ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment