Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Monday, October 15, 2012

Handmade Soap With a Toy Surprise Inside


The boys and I had fun making glycerin soap bars with toy trinkets inside for their friends that will be coming over later this week. It was super easy and the boys just got a kick out of it once the soap was finished. We put plastic spiders in the round ones and 3 bouncy balls (the clear balls are glow in the dark) in the oval ones.  

I thought this was a cool idea I found on Pinterest (have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest!) and something that is totally different than what kids normally get. It will be fun to watch my boys see how long the soap will last until it's used enough to get the toy out! :)


We put the toy trinkets inside the soap molds and poured the liquid soap over top.

The soap set and we took them out of the molds. How fun!

We wrapped them up to look pretty and festive.




Happy Fall everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment