Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Baby Shower Fun!

I had the pleasure of hosting a baby shower for a good friend that's pregnant with twin boys this past weekend. The decorations turned out fabulous, the food was great and the company was fantastic. These babies sure got spoiled and are very LOVED already!


With the help of my talented friend Laurie, she made these adorable sugar cookies that were handed out to each guest as baby shower favors.
What a perfect idea to hang these cute monkey cookies from the tree for decoration. Monkey see, monkey do!

This cupcake pick design came with the invitation package I bought, so I printed these out at home and used a 2" scallop craft punch and made these cupcake picks myself. Not only did they turn out super cute, but it was much cheaper to make myself then to order some I didn't like as well. 


The cupcakes displayed in the baby shower colors green & brown. I got them from Sam's Club & they were delicious!

Diaper cakes can be pretty expensive, so what better way to save money and make one yourself. This was my most favorite homemade baby gift  (other than the sugar cookies of course). I haven't made a diaper cake in years, but I think it turned out FABULOUS!

We decorated in lime green & brown. Adding in polka dots just totally spruced it up. :)

My friends sister-in-law Jennifer made these super cute monkey clothespins that were used for our baby shower game & a take home token as well. She did a fabulous job.


We can't wait for these baby boys to arrive soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment