Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I can't believe it's only Saturday and I already have my menu planning done for this coming week. I also got all my shopping & errands done this morning, so I feel like I'm already ahead. Usually, I'm always running behind, so it's a nice feeling of accomplishment! Hopefully I can continue to stay ahead and finish some tasks I've had on my list for awhile to complete. I hope you all have a wonderful week! :)

Sunday: Tacos w/ all the Fixings, Beans & Rice

Monday: Pork Chops, Baked Potatoes, Rice & Corn

Tuesday: Spaghetti & Meatballs, Salad & Garlic Bread (never made it last week)

Wednesday: Bacon Sandwiches & Tomato Soup

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Eating Out.....Headed to Disneyland! :):):)

Saturday: Disneyland

Sunday: Eating Out-Headed back home

No comments:

Post a Comment