Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Meal Plan Monday



Wow.....has this week gone by super fast! The weather has been so beautiful lately that the kids and I have been spending a lot of time outdoors to soak it all up! Happy Valentine's Day!!!! I'm going to make it a fun morning tomorrow with the kids to celebrate Valentine's Day. Enjoy your day too with your loved ones! :)

Sunday: Fillet Mignon Steak, Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Potatoes & Garlic Bread

Monday: Tri-Tip, Broccoli Au Gratin Rice-A-Roni & Salad

Tuesday: Pork Chops, Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Corn

Wednesday: Chicken Salad

Thursday: Heading out of town to my in-laws

Friday: Disneyland (we never made it last month since the kids were all sick) I will be packing all of our lunches & snacks for the day.

Saturday: Dinner at my in-laws house

Makes & Bakes This Week:
Rice Krispie Treats (for our Disneyland trip)

1 comment: