Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Meal Plan Monday.....a little late!



Since we were out of town this past 3-day weekend, I'm totally behind with my meal planning. I'm just trying to catch up on everything else as well. This will be a very busy week for us and I will also be celebrating my husband's birthday on Saturday! Happy Birthday my love!!!

Sunday: Dinner w/ my in-laws

Monday: Long John Silvers (traveling home from visiting my in-laws)

Tuesday: Lasagna, Salad & Garlic Bread

Wednesday: Roasted Chicken, Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Corn

Thursday: Fish Tacos w/ all the Fixings

Friday: Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Potatoes & Garlic Bread

Saturday: Out to dinner & a movie to celebrate my husband's 41st Birthday!


This weeks makes & bakes:
Texas Sheetcake (for my husband's birthday-his favorite)
Whole Wheat Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment