Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Boys and their Toys!

Can you guess what these pool noodles will be used for?

I took one pool noodle and cut it in half.

I used duck tape & wrapped the bottom of the pool noodle to make a handle (not sure why this picture posted side ways). Any guesses yet?

Then I took black electrical tape & made different designs on the handles. Now I'm sure you know what they are by now. :)


Star Wars Lightsabers! I took red nail polish & painted a small dot to make it more realistic and fun for the kids!
I made a few more since we were short a couple. Each kid got to take these home as one of their party favors.

My hubby & I made these cute little name tags for each kids party favor box. It added such a cute & personlized touch. I even laminated them so they can be reused for many different things. My kids just loved them!

Preston specifically asked for a Star Wars themed birthday party & he wanted to invite all his friends this year. He had such a blast & the lightsabers were such a big HIT!!

1 comment:

  1. Those were the best party favors, the kids love them!

    ReplyDelete