Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


Last week was a very busy week with having my sister-in-law visiting (which was very nice) and planning my sons 5th birthday party. I ended up not doing a meal plan, but I did have in mind what dinners I was making & I used a lot of ingredients I had on hand already. That's the nice thing about coupon shopping & stocking up. I don't always need to grocery shop every week other than getting fresh fruit & produce.

Sunday: Tacos

Monday: Crock pot Pork Chops, Broccoli Rice-a-Roni & Peas

Tuesday: Whole Roasted Chicken, Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Corn

Wednesday: Fish Stick Sandwiches & Apples w/ Yogurt Dip

Thursday: Spaghetti & Meatballs, Garlic Texas Toast & Salad

Friday: Homemade Pizza

Saturday: Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas


This weeks make & bakes:
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Broccoli Cheese Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment