Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Meal Plan Monday



Last week ended up being a busy week for us so I didn't end up making a couple dinners I had on our menu plan, so I'm adding them back on for this week.

I hope you all have a blessed week! :)

Sunday: Pork Chops, Corn & Salad

Monday: Tri-Tip, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans & Garlic Bread

Tuesday: Chicken Salads w/ all the Fixings

Wednesday: Turkey Burgers, Tator Tots & Fresh Fruit

Thursday: Salmon, Mixed Vegetables & Cheesy Garlic Biscuits

Friday: Cream of Mushroom Chicken, Rice & Broccoli

Saturday: Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza/Canadian Bacon & Pineapple


This weeks make & bakes
:
Homemade Granola Bars
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Honey Whole Wheat Bread
English Muffin Breakfast Sandwiches (these freeze great and it's easy for my hubby to take to work)

No comments:

Post a Comment