Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



It's that time again..........meal planning time! :) We are off to a new start of the week and we have a few busy nights ahead of us, so I thought it would be best to cook with my crock pot. I love cooking with crock pots because it's fast, simple and dinner is always ready early so it makes it easier to get out the door on time (especially when you have 3 kids in tow)!

Monday: Pork Chops (in Crock pot), Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Peas

Tuesday: Fish Stick Sandwiches, Applesauce & Mixed Vegetables

Wednesday: Roast w/ Carrots & Potatoes (in Crock pot) & Biscuits

Thursday: Spaghetti & Meatballs, Garlic Bread & Salad

Friday: Eating out (I'm super excited about my date night with my hubby)
Thanks so much mom for planning on watching our kiddos to make this possible~ We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment