Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Monday, November 9, 2009

Meal Plan Monday



It seems as though the past couple weeks have crept up on me and I haven't been as organized as normal. It's just going to get crazy busy with the holidays approaching. So much to do and so little time. Well.......here is my meal plan for this week!

Sunday: Fish Stick Sandwiches & Mixed Vegetables

Monday: Trip-Tip, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Corn & Garlic Bread

Tuesday: BBQ Tri-Tip Sandwiches (leftover from previous night) & Salad

Wednesday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Tomato Soup

Thursday: Pork Chops, Broccoli Au Gratin Rice-A-Roni & Peas

Friday: Make Your Own Pizza Night (movie & popcorn night w/ the kids)

Saturday: Eating Out (my hubby and I are celebrating our 11 year Anniversary!) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment