Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fall Leaves

I love Fall! I love when the trees start changing into the beautiful colors of yellow, orange & red. It's amazing to see God's beauty all around us! I took pictures of the boys last year during this time, so I wanted to do it again this year, only this time I have a new little guy to take pictures of. The boys had so much fun playing in the leaves and Jeremiah kept trying to eat the leaves. Sheesh.........I didn't think it would be this exhausting trying to get a few good pictures, but it's all totally worth it! :)


My sweet little Jeremiah giving me his cute little look.


He was having too much fun!


Jeremiah's best little bud Spencer. They are two peas in a pod.


Preston was entertaining the boys and making them laugh.


The boys were having fun throwing the leaves in the air. I was trying to catch them in action.


This was a cool action shot. I just love Preston's smiling face!


My cute little guys.


The boys were giving the tree a hug.

1 comment:

  1. I love fall pictures! The two little boys are so cute together. Looks like you have 4 boys...LOL! Love your tree huggers too!

    ReplyDelete