Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday




Now that Thanksgiving is over, I can finally relax a little. I took two weeks off from menu planning and I'm so ready to start back up again. During the couple weeks off, I never knew what I was going to make for dinner or what I should put on my grocery list. Would I use everything I bought or am I going to throw food away?!?! I forgot how menu planning makes my life so much easier! It's definitely time to start back up. I have a busy week ahead of us, so I will make it simple this week.

Sunday: Thanksgiving leftovers for us and mac & cheese & applesauce for the kids.

Monday: Turkey Sandwiches & fresh fruit.

Tuesday: Turkey burgers, tator tots & fresh fruit.

Wednesday: Chicken salads w/ all the fixings, homemade rolls and grilled cheese sandwiches for the kids.

Thursday: Fish Stick Sandwiches

Friday: Eating Out (My hubby's work Christmas Party)

Saturday: Chicken Parmesan, garlic mashed potatoes, corn & homemade rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment