Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fun Thanksgiving Crafts

The kids and I had fun making Thanksgiving day crafts today. We made turkey's made out of their hands & feet and we also made a Thanksgiving Tree painted with their hands and forearms. I posted pictures below for you to see. :)





After painting the tree with their hands & forearms, I had them tear small pieces of construction paper and glue them on as part of the tree. The kids had fun ripping the paper and giggling. I then asked the kids what they are Thankful for and this is what they came up with!

Preston with his finished Turkey.
My little Noah excited he got to finally finish his Turkey. He was the last one!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to come over for craft time! Very cute! We still need to set up a time to get together.

    ReplyDelete