Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Sunday, July 19, 2009

3 Months Already!

My sweet little Jeremiah is 3 months old already! 15 weeks and 3 days to be exact! Wow........where has the time gone? It feels like it was just yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital. Even though I have gone through the baby stages with my other two boys, I am still in awe of all the new little things Jeremiah is starting to do! Jeremiah is rolling over onto his tummy and then back onto his back again. He is holding his head up almost all by himself. He is smiling alot and making sounds by coo-ing & laughing. He is very aware of everything going on around him and he loves to stare at his older brothers and smile at them. He has now found his fingers as a new pacifier and he likes to suck on either two or three fingers at a time. He loves listening to music and kicks his feet with excitement. He is so cuddly and loves to be held and loved on all the time. He is my little lovebug! I just love this stage that Jeremiah is at right now.

On one hand, I can't wait to see my boys grow up and what the future holds, but at the same time I don't want them to grow up because I know they won't be my little babies anymore. I feel so blessed to be a mother of three amazing little boys and I cherish each and every moment I have with them. "Thank you God for the blessings you have given me"!














3 comments:

  1. He is such a sweet cuddly little guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it either. They grow up too fast! I miss rocking Sam at night and singing him songs. He would giggle and climb all over me.

    Jeremiah has a face that you just want to kiss:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...what a sweet little man!

    ReplyDelete