Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sewing Club- Project #2

I just finished my second block square today for our sewing club. It wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be. It was actually pretty easy to do. I had alot of fun doing it and now I am ready to start working on my third project this weekend to catch up! I enjoy sewing very much and it's very relaxing. I'm not very good at sewing yet, but I'm hoping to get better with lots of practice. That's why I am so excited our church New Cov decided to start a sewing club. What a better way to enjoy something you love to do and get to bond with other Christian Woman Sewers!




This pattern is called the "Monkey Wrench".

1 comment:

  1. looks great!! the drunkard's path is a bit more tough though... still making my way through it.

    ReplyDelete