Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July

We had such a blast celebrating the 4th of July with our very close friends. We had a fun filled day which included: BBQ'ing, swimming, pool volleyball, games and lots of delicious food! Later that evening, we all headed to Buchanan to watch the fireworks show. The fireworks were awesome, but the NOISE was way too LOUD! Much too loud for infants that is! Little Jeremiah didn't like the noise and I had to cover his ears to muffle the sound. He finally got comfortable enough that he fell asleep on me in his Baby Bjorn. Preston & Noah had such a great time that they were not wanting the day to end. What a great way to end the day!



Having fun playing pool volleyball.



They had about 6 balls going all at one time!



My cute little guys in their swimming gear.




My sweet little Jeremiah!



His smile melts Mama's heart. :)




Me and my hubby.




Me and my boys.




My 3 precious sons!


Our family.


My 3 adorable little guys again........you can never take too many pictures!



Thank you John & Laurie for hosting this fabulous BBQ at your place and for all the hard work you put in to create such a fun day. We love you guys!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good day! Where did you sit to watch the fireworks? We sat on the Alta Vista track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sat on the left side by the track in the grass area right next to the bleachers. If that makes any sense. :)

    ReplyDelete