Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Monday, August 17, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

Our days can get a little crazy and hectic at times and I'm finding that when dinner time comes around, I'm trying to figure out what to make for dinner and it can be stressful. I have tried in the past to plan our dinners in advance for the week, but only to realize I never usually make it past a week or so. I have decided to try this again! I am setting myself a new goal and I'm going to start making a meal plan every week and see how long I can do this for. My GOAL is to go at least 1 month and hope this makes for a new daily routine to make my life easier and to run more smoothly. It will definitely help with my grocery shopping so I'm not just buying whatever I see and spending unnecessary money. I also plan on doing more coupon shopping to save more money and plan our meals around weekly ads. Now you have it.............you can hold me accountable for this new adventure and see how it goes. I will keep you posted!



Monday: Quick Meal- Turkey Sandwiches, Yogurt and String Cheese

Tuesday: Turkey Burgers, Tator Tots and Cut up Fresh Fruit

Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Salads and Garlic Bread Sticks

Thursday: Leftover Grilled Chicken, Mixed Vegetables, Red Potatoes and Cornbread

Friday: Little Homemade Pizzas (Canadian Bacon & Pineapple/ Mushrooms & Cheese)


Let the food adventure begin! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment