Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Friday, January 22, 2010

Another Trip to Vons

Alright, I admit..........if there is a fabulous deal, you better believe I will make an effort to go a few time to partake in it. I was able to print out a couple more coupons for the Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-ups, so of course I had to make another trip back to Vons this evening. Not only did I get 4 more boxes of Fruit-Roll Ups, but they had my favorite, Captain Crunch Peanut Butter Cereal on sale for $1.00 each if you buy 4 boxes (with the Vons Club Card). So, do you want to guess how much I spent on all these items pictured below? Come on, take a guess?!?!?!



I only spent $3.50! I had a total savings of 87% Wow........that's AMAZING!!! After all my coupons and Vons Club Card savings, I think my trip was well worth it, don't ya think? :)
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I got back another $2.50 off coupon towards my next purchase.

1 comment: