Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Just LOVE Kids Clothes!

The Children's Place is having a Monster Sale & they have on clearance selected kids clothes for $2.99 each. I ordered some summer clothes for my older son online earlier this week, but I decided to stop by the River Park location to check it out. It's a good thing I ordered my older son's clothes online because they were wiped out of his size. They still had a good selection on infant-12 months in boys and a good size selection of girls. Oh my.......how could I resist these cute little outfits. My little guy needed a few more winter items and this is what I found.






I got each item for $2.99 and I found a 15% off coupon which made it $2.54 per item after discounts. I spent a total of $27.69 for 10 items. I was so happy to find cute clothes, but not have to spend too much! I'm definitely a happy camper now! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff for the price! I went to the store, there prices were more instore than online and the selection was limited so I got them to give me a free shipping code and I bought 2 items online for $3.96 + tax :) Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete