Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday




I can't believe that 2010 is already here......Wow, where does the time go?!?! Happy New Year to you all! Now that the crazy & busy holiday times have surpassed, it seems like I will have a little more time to be creative with my menu plans. I would like to try a few more new recipes every month and also try to homemake our bread and other various items that I usually buy. We will see how this goes.

Not only do I make my own baby food most of the time, but I would also like to start sneaking in more veggies in my kids meals without them even knowing. They are picky and I feel like they are not getting enough nutrients that they need. This is going to be a challenge, but I'm definitely up for it and trying to get our family more healthy this year! Wish me luck and I will keep you posted on how it goes. :)

Sunday: Eating Out (driving back home from our week long vacation)

Monday: Costco Food Court (coming back from vacation, we didn't have much in our fridge to make until our shopping trip tonight)

Tuesday: Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers, Mixed Veggies, & ?

Wednesday: Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches, Tator Tots & Fresh Fruit

Thursday: Chicken Enchilada Casserole, Cornbread w/ Honey Butter & Salad

Friday: Homemade Stuffed Pizza Rolls w/ Marinara Dipping Sauce, & Salad

Saturday: Beef Tacos w/ all the Fixings, Rice & Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment