Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Thursday, July 1, 2010

No Sew Blanket......A Gift for my Niece!

Last Friday was craft night and I had fun getting together with the girls and actually getting something done that I've had on my to-do list for awhile. Isn't this no sew tie blanket adorable? I made this blanket as a special gift for my niece who is currently being adopted from China. I can't wait to meet her! A few years ago, when my nephew was adopted from China, I made him a Disney Cars blanket and he is absolutely attached to it still to this day. That is his one and only blanket he uses all the time. I saw how special the blanket was to him and wanted to do the same for her. I sure hope she likes it as much as he does! :)

I also have a matching pillow case I will be making for her as well. Hopefully I will get to it soon and post pictures once I have it completed.




I forgot to take a picture of the back of the blanket, but it's all black!

No comments:

Post a Comment