Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Friday, February 5, 2010

8 Boxes of Raisin Bran for Under $1.00!!!



I went to CVS tonight and got 8 boxes of Raisin Bran Cereal for ONLY .82 after all my coupons and I used a $2.00 ECB bucks that I had from last week. Isn't that AWESOME!!! This is my favorite cereal and I couldn't resist passing this up. There has been some amazing cereal deals the past couple of months and boy have we stocked up! :)


I then made a trip to Savemart next door to pick up some milk since I ran out this afternoon. I only spent $5.10 for all of this pictured above after my coupons. I used two coupons for buy 1 gallon of milk, you get a FREE half gallon of chocolate milk......Woohoo! I love these type of coupons for free stuff. I also got coupons for a FREE Coffee Creamer and a FREE package of Double Stuffed Oreos for signing up as a fan on facebook. I received these coupons in the mail last week!
See what I'm talking about..........it totally pays to coupon shop! You save so much money for items you will be buying anyways. I had a very inexpensive shopping trip tonight. I spent just under $6.00 for all of these groceries. Coupon Shopping has definitely made it much easier for me to stay within or under our budget each month, which has been fabulous! :)

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I received 2 Oreo coupons in the mail?I'm not complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, wait a minute......how did you get 2?!?!
    I was happy with mine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how I got two???

    ReplyDelete