Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



Yes, it's that time again and I already feel behind this week. It crept up on us way too fast. Maybe because my mind is already on our 3 day Disneyland trip we will be taking in two weeks to celebrate my hubby's 40th birthday! Woohoo.......I can't wait and I'm looking forward to seeing my kids expressions once we walk into the Theme Park! This is going to be so exciting!!!!


Sunday: Super Bowl Party & Dinner at our Friends!

Monday: Eating Out

Tuesday: Costco Food Court :) (grabbing something fast on the way to visit Scott's Grandparents)

Wednesday: Meatloaf, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Corn & Butter Biscuits

Thursday: Bacon Sandwiches & Turkey Sausage, Egg & Spinach Casserole (Breakfast for dinner)

Friday: Turkey Burgers & Tator Tots

Saturday: Spaghetti & Meatballs, Salad & Garlic Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment