Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



Alright.......so I'm once again starting off a little late trying to figure out my menu plan for this week. This will be a short week for us since we are headed to Disneyland on Friday. YEAH! :):):)

Sunday: Leftover Pot Roast w/ Carrots & Potatoes

Monday: Spaghetti & Salad

Tuesday: Salmon Burgers, Tator Tots & Fresh Fruit

Wednesday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Tomato Soup

Thursday: Chicken Pot Pies & Corn Muffins w/ Honey Butter

Friday: Disneyland

Saturday: Disneyland

2 comments:

  1. You'll be at Dland Fri and Sat... We'll be there Sun, Mon, Tues. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be at Disneyland on Sunday too! We are going Fri, Sat. & Sun., but we plan on coming back home Sun. That will be a long day. We should try to meet up on Sun. I will call your cell phone. Email me your cell # because I'm not sure which # I have saved on my cell phone.

    ReplyDelete