Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mini Valentine's Day Photo Albums & Cookie Jars

These are the mini heart photo albums my kids made and my daycare parents got to take home as a special keepsake (I'm missing one, the parent got it before we took pictures). The kids always love seeing their pictures with all the different craft projects we do here at my house. They had so much fun making these!

Here is a look at a few pictures on the inside. Nothing fancy, I just cut the pictures with a decorative scissor. This was when the kids got to practice writing with chocolate pudding. They enjoyed it, but it sure was messy with my littlest one!



I also made these really cute Chocolate Chip Cookie jars for the parents for a little "love gift"! :) I think they turned out adorable with the heart cookie cutters attached.
A close-up pic. I punched the whole on the wrong side of the card, but oh well, it doesn't look too bad. :)

Look how cute they all look once they were all finished. The kids did a great job on their photo albums!

No comments:

Post a Comment