Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cheap Expo Dry Erase Markers- Office Max

I always love when stores have there back to school shopping because you can find some great deals! I just bought a magnetic dry erase white board for the the boys for school. I thought this would be a great way to help them memorize their memory verses for the week. So, of course I needed to go out and buy some new dry erase markers.

Office Max has many of there Expo Dry Erase Markers on sale 2/$5.00. There is a coupon they have in the store (I went to the River Park location) located by the dry erase markers for $5.00 off any 3 Expo or Sharpie products. I was so excited to find this coupon! This is what I bought to make it a fantastic deal!



I did 3 transactions! (I'm sure they let me because I had all 4 of my kids with me) :)

2 Expo Dry Erase Markers $2.50 each
Sharpie 4 pack Highlighters $1.00 (on sale this week)
I used the $5.00 off coupon
My total$ 1.08 for 3 items

I spent a total of $3.24 for everything shown in the picture above.

Now, this is my kind of deal! That's why it totally pays to shop around to get the best deal possible! :)

Oh......I thought I would mention the bigger dry erase markers I got were scented. Cherry, blueberry, apple & choco mint. I thought it would be fun to have some yummy smelling scents for the kids during school time. Hopefully they won't try to eat them. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment