Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My New Chest Freezer

I am so excited to share with you my new Frigidaire Chest Freezer. One of my family members blessed me tremendously by buying this for my family. I am happy to say I got part of my garage cleaned out this week and I was finally able to plug this baby in and start using it.

This chest freezer couldn't have come at a more perfect time! Since we are a family of 6 now, we go through lots of food (4 boys......oh my) and I feel like I'm at the store a few times a week because we didn't have the storage space before.

I have so many plans on how I will be using my new best friend! :) I want to start doing a freezer cooking day twice a month so I can make many meals ahead of time and be able to freeze them so I can pull them out whenever needed. This will help me save some time and not be in the kitchen 24-7 (I always feel like I'm in the kitchen all day with the kids preparing food).



Isn't she a beauty!?!? :):):):)



I love the 4 baskets that come with the chest freezer. This will help me organize better so all the smaller food items won't go down to the bottom and get lost.

1 comment:

  1. That will come in handy! Too bad I don't live closer, I would rent out a space...lol!

    ReplyDelete