Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Monday, July 18, 2011

Meal Plan Monday



Happy Monday Everyone! This week I'm finally getting around to posting my menu plan for the week. I haven't been so great about menu planning lately and it's been driving me nuts. We have been very busy lately and knowing what I will be making for dinner each night will help me prepare and run more smoothly. Have you started planning your meals for the week? If not, I suggest for you to try it out! :)

Sunday: Tacos w/ all the Fixings

Monday: Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza

Tuesday: Sweet BBQ Turkey Tenderloin, Baked Red Potatoes & Green Beans

Wednesday: Chicken & Broccoli Casserole & Buttermilk Biscuits

Thursday: Parmesan Crusted Tiliapia, Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Corn

Friday: Chicken Salad

Saturday: Pork Chops, Broccoli Au Gratin Rice & Peas

This Weeks Make & Bakes:
Banana Bread
Double Chocolate Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment