Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Monday, July 25, 2011

Meal Plan Monday



Wow......is it just me or is the time flying by!? I feel like I just finished my meal plan from last week and here we are again. My hubby and I want to start eating a little healthier so I am planning all our meals with either fish or chicken this week. Hopefully this will be a good start to shedding a few pounds soon! :)

Sunday: Ham Sandwiches, Fresh Fruit & Carrots w/ Ranch

Monday: Chicken Salad (Corn Dogs, Mandarin Oranges & Drinkable Yogurt for the Kiddos)

Tuesday: Chicken Lettuce Wraps (Thanks Lora for the recipe....I can't wait to try it)

Wednesday: Turkey Burgers, Tator Tots & Fresh Fruit

Thursday: Fish Tacos w/ Cilantro Ranch Dressing

Friday: Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza

Saturday: Baked Salmon, Mixed Veggies & Corn Bread w/ Honey Butter


This Weeks Make & Bakes:
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread & Muffins
Fruit Smoothies
Banana Chips (trying my new food dehydrator)
Apple Chips

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to get a food dehydrator. You will have to let me know how you like it.

    ReplyDelete