Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



Wow.......I can't believe March is here already! Time is flying by and I'm just trying to keep up with this busy & hectic last couple of months.

Sunday: Eating Out (Bulldog Grill....Yummo!)

Monday: Turkey Burgers, Tator Tots & Corn on the Cobb

Tuesday: Chicken Salad w/ all the Fixings & Butter Biscuits

Wednesday: Cheese Tortellini w/ Alfredo Sauce, Rice, Green Beans & Applesauce

Thursday: Tilapia w/ Mushroom Sauce (my friend Lora's recipe), Steamed Veggies & Buttermilk Biscuits

Friday: Tacos w/ all the fixings, Beans, Rice & Chips w/ Guacamole

Saturday: Chicken Parmesan, Baked Potatoes & Broccoli

2 comments:

  1. I see you are trying the tilapia. If you are serving it with noodles I suggest making a litte extra sauce. I love sauce and it was good! Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lora! My husband loves Tilapia and after seeing your recipe, I thought I would try it. He doesn't like noodles, but I do! :)

    ReplyDelete