Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Spencer!

Today is Spencer's 1st Birthday! Spencer is one of my daycare kids that I have been taking care of since he was 2 months old. He is a part of our family and my boys think of him as being another brother. It's so cute to see that bond my kids have with him. He is Jeremiah's best little buddy and I can't wait to see them grow-up together. It's almost like having twins since they are so close in age (only 4 weeks apart from each other). Boys are so much fun! :)

The boys! Noah, Preston, Spencer & Jeremiah. Preston & Noah were having fun singing "Happy Birthday" to Spencer.
Preston, Spencer & Jeremiah. Look at those cute smiles!

Here are the cupcakes I made today. I didn't have time to go to the store, so I used what I had on hand. The babies had the cupcakes with sprinkles & the older boys got the ones with shark gummies & mini m&m's.

Preston was so excited to get his cupcake. He was looking forward to them all day!

Noah making a silly face as usual. He is my little character!
They were just starting to dig into their cupcake. Jeremiah got excited when he took his first bite. This was the first time Jeremiah has ever had a cupcake.
Spencer enjoyed his cupcake.

Jeremiah just loved his cupcake. He was smiling so much, it was absolutely adorable!
Look at those cute little guys. ADORABLE!!!
Mmmmmm.........good!
This was Spencer saying "he wanted some more"!
What a Happy Birthday Boy..........Happy Birthday Spencer!
We Love You! :)
(Note: I was given permission by Spencer's mom to post pictures on my blog)

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! How nice of you to have a little celebration for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! Thank u soooooo much!!! Those are soooo adorable! You are the best, Jessica! I love the ones of Jeremiah, too!

    ReplyDelete