Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches......YUMMY!

Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches are one of my family's favorite meals! I made them tonight for dinner and they were absolutely delicious! If you haven't made them before, I recommend that you try this recipe. You can add or subtract whatever ingredients to your liking. My husband doesn't like bell pepper or onions, so I just make his separately from mine. He loves mushrooms, so I just add mushrooms & cheese to his. I did the whole works on mine because that's how I love it!

If you try this recipe, let me know what you think? I'm always open to suggestions or new recipes! :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to make these....next meal plan I will add them to it. I love mushrooms an bell peppers! I make the onions for Chris.

    ReplyDelete