Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cookie Decorating

My friend Carrie hosted a Cookie Decorating Party at her house on Saturday to help us non-cookie decorators learn the techniques and know how to decorate cute cookies. She is the Cookie Pro and she always does such a fabulous job with her cookie decorating skills. I will be calling her the Cookie Master! Ha! (of course, her sister-in-law Brooke is just as awesome too!)

Here is a picture of how my cookies turned out. I think some turned out cute, but others need a little more practice before they will look better. This is my first time ever decorating cookies like this, so I look forward to doing it again soon. I had a lot of fun & I'm already thinking I will be making more cookies & decorating them for Easter. Maybe they will turn out better the next time! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I wish I could have gone, it would have been fun!

    ReplyDelete