Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Monday, August 9, 2010

Meal Plan Monday



What a wonderful summer we are having so far. It feels like fall the last couple of mornings and I am loving it! I'm looking forward to my sister-in-law Julie & my 3 nephews coming to visit us this week. I'm not used to cooking for 9 people, but this will give me good practice, especially since I have 4 growing boys that will probably eat us out of the house later. :)

Sunday: Taco salad w/ all the fixings

Monday: Philly cheese steak sandwiches (never made it last week)

Tuesday: Chicken enchiladas, rice, beans & salad

Wednesday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes & corn on the cobb

Thursday: BBQ chicken, sauteed green beans & butter rolls

Friday: Homemade pizza (choose your own toppings)

Saturday: Crockpot tri-tip, broccoli rice-a-roni & peas


This weeks makes & bakes:

Almond poppy seed bread
Oatmeal & applesauce pancakes
Choc. chip & vanilla ice cream sandwiches
Spinach & artichoke dip

No comments:

Post a Comment